Christian Blinkies

Followers

Saturday, November 14, 2015

"Pennies from Heaven" Graphic 45 card box



I made this little easel card  box for a friend.  She has said that she collects "pennies from Heaven" from her mama and keeps them in a small bowl for now.  She wants to someday get a special box for them.  I made this little box in hopes she may like to keep her pennies in it until she finds just the right box for her special coins.  

I used Graphic 45 Precious Moments paper.  Added some flowers, stickles and a handle to complete the creation.  I found the poem online and printed it because I thought that was just the thing this box needed to tell what "jewels" were contained within the drawer.




I really hope this token gift brought some joy to my friend as she faces the different trials she has to go through right now.  I hope she will always find more "Pennies from Heaven".

Thanks for stopping by and God bless each of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment