Christian Blinkies

Followers

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Get Well Card for Grandson




 Inside

One of my grandsons broke his foot while playing basketball.  It took me a little while but I finally got around to making him a card.  We are praying he will be all healed and able to play baseball this spring.  I think baseball is his #1 sport to play!  I thought this little Milton Bear stamp from Wild Rose was the perfect stamp to use (other than it is the wrong leg! lol).  I thought I would add lots of band-aids because what kid doesn't like them!  Don't they make all things better!

I decided I would try a few challenges again because it has been forever since I have taken the time to just sit and scrap.  I am hoping to be posting a lot more often than once or twice a year!  Anyway,  I started by searching for a sketch and found one at Card and Scrap blog.  I am excited to be back playing a lot now.  I sure hope you all enjoy seeing my creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  May God richly bless you.

Challenges:


ABC Challenge- A is for Animal

Crafts Galore- use a stamp

One Crazy Stamper- Anything goes


6 comments:

  1. What a cute card, I love the stitching. I hope your grandson has a speedy recovery. Thank you for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner, hugs Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bear and band aids are perfect for your grandsons card. I hope he gets well soon! Thank you for sharing this adorable card in our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap! Love the little band aids :)

    Siri DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sweet get well card! It will bring a smile to someone's face! Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Good luck and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card! thanks for plat along with us at card and scrap. DT Graciela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation! SWeet image!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge February "Use stamp or digi".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete